Unplugged

I make my living on writing books, so it's funny how much time has been spent not writing. I plan to get back to my roots this weekend and really dig in and get some writing done. That means I'll be unplugging myself from the internet. Probably not completely, because I don't know if I could survive a full 72 hours without tweeting about something.

But I won't be answering emails, checking my Facebook, or blogging. I will be avoiding the internet as much as possible. Starting today, at 5 pm central time, I will be off those things until Monday. I will instead be writing a lot and relaxing a little. And not worrying about anything else.

Everything else can wait until Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)