Sad Day/Good Day

A couple things. One sad. One good.

First sad: Despite pledging my devotion to Mike on Dancing with the Stars and posting the call-in number on twitter and Facebook, he did not get enough votes to stay on. And now I am sad. Because he endeared himself to me. He doesn't seem like he'd be super adorable, but he really is.

Mike on DWTS - you will be missed


Oh well, I'll just throw all my support behind Macchio, since he's going to win DWTS

Good thing: I ran an impromptu caption contest on Twitter and Facebook last week. I said who ever came up with the cleverest response would win a signed copy of a book. I based my decision solely on how much I laughed upon reading the caption.

Here's the picture:



And here's the winning tweet:



The caption is especially fitting, because although you can't tell, I am in fact wearing a Star Wars shirt in the picture.  It was this shirt, actually (from Threadless.com):



Thanks to everyone for participating in that. I had a lot of fun reading what everyone had to say, and I think I'll be doing more of that kinda stuff in the future. Because it was fun. And I enjoy fun things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)