My New Idea for the Greatest TV Show Ever

Here's what I hate about reality TV: I get attached to people, then they get voted off and I never see them again. I want to see them again, every week for a half-hour to an hour for the next 3-7 seasons, until they start to run out of interesting stories.

I still talk about much I miss James from Big Brother Season 9 and Flex from Daisy of Love 2 and Fabio from Top Chef Season 5 & Top Chef: All Stars. Eric is crazy obsessed with Big Brother, but I think he gets annoyed when the season is because of how much time I spend talking about how much James was than everybody else on the current season.

I'm thinking about this because I really enjoy that Mike fella on Dancing with the Stars. I find him very amusing, but since his dancing skills aren't the greatest, I know it's only (a probably short) matter of time before he's gone, and I'll relegate him to the long list of reality stars I miss.

There should be a show with just former reality stars living together. But like the Jersey Shore, where the same cast comes back every season.

So far, my dream cast would be James, Flex, Fabio, and Mike. I also love Raja on RuPaul's Drag Race a ton, and I still miss Jordan from Big Brother & Amazing Race, and Jes from Rock of Love. And JWOW and Snooki from Jersey Shore (because that show has about one season left.) And Bridget from Girls Next Door.

Yep. You can put them all on an island where they have to live together and share rations of food. You can call it Reality Show Castoffs or something ridiculous like that. It'd fit in perfect on VH1. And I would watch it every week. I wouldn't even wait to DVR it. I'd be too excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)