iBlog

Something I just wanted to clear up - a lot of people seemed to think that m last post "Some Things That Need to Be Said" was directed at people sayid negative things about me. It wasn't. I actually wrote it for all the people telling me that I'm an inspiration & that they were completely sold on the self publishing idea.

I don't mind so much if people read something about & decide I suck. It bothers me more if somebody reads something about & gets the wrong idea & makes a major life decision based on that. I want people to research & be careful. That's all I'm really saying.

Tonight was the season finale of SouthLAnd. I haven't it yet because I'm tired & in bed, but everybody should watch it & do everything they can to keep it on the air because I love SouthLAnd lots. And since NBC took Law & Order away from me, I needs crime drama that I enjoy. And no, Law & Order: LA does NOT count.

At any rate, I wrote this blog on my iPhone, so I'm sorry if it ends up weird.

And I'll be in the Wednesday issue of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, if you want to check that out.

And don't do drugs. RIP Mike Starr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)