Hollowland Updates

Hollowland is getting revamped in preparation for my work on the sequel, Hollowmen. I've already began drafting the outline, and I'll hopefully be able to start writing the book in earnest sometime next month.




Hollowland got a new cover today, courtesy of phatpuppart.com (who also did the covers for Lost Without You and Honalee). I'm thrilled with the new cover.

Meanwhile, I've got a small stack of paperbacks with the old cover of the bleeding heart on it. So I'm going to sign them and sell them off. I don't have the paperbacks up with the new cover yet (I'm hoping to work on that later today or tomorrow). But if you want to get your hands on the cover with the heart - now is the time to get it.

UPDATE: I've sold out of the heart paperbacks of Hollowland. Thanks to everybody for bought a copy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)