Coolest. Thing. EVER.

If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of blink 182 and Mark Hoppus. I also really enjoy helping out people whenever I can. So a few weeks ago, when Mark Hoppus started putting blink 182 paraphernalia up on ebay to raise money for the Red Cross efforts in Japan, I was like, "I'm in."

I bid on and eventually won the orange shirt he wore in the music video for "Dammit." As seen in the video below:



Naturally, I was excited enough by that. "Dammit" was the first song I heard by blink way back in the day, and I still think it's a fun song.

The shirt came today, and it's awesome, and I'm excited. But along with the shirt, there were a couple blink 182 stickers, and  a hand written letter from Mark Hoppus.



Since I saw it, I have shouted "It's the coolest thing ever!" no less than 15 times, because it is in fact, the coolest thing ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)