The Best Things in Life are Batman

Last night, I dreamt that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I got a really cute dog. Some kind of pug mix, and it was super cute.

So I woke up today, thinking about what a swell guy Joseph Gordon-Levitt is, and I tried to convince Eric to let me watch Inception tonight (but failed - we're watching Buried now). And then I learned the most magical wonderful news ever - Joseph Gordon-Levitt is going to be in the new Batman!

Me & Eric are hoping he's the Riddler, but really, I don't care what he is as long as he's in it. (There is actually a video floating around on the Youtube of me drunkenly sobbing over Robin Williams possibly being the Riddler instead of JGL).

I am pretty sure that the third Batman film is going to be the greatest experience of my entire life.

I love Batman. A LOT. Probably too much, but I don't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)