Some Random Things...

The latest word on the street is that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play the Holiday Killer in the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises.

Eric told me this on Friday, and I was so excited when I found out that I literally tripped on the stairs while running up to get my copy of The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. I grabbed it to show Eric pictures of the Holiday Killer, but of course, he didn't care, and just wanted me to show him illustrations of the Riddler.

But still. I'm very, very, very excited.

In more exciting news:

If you're a follower of my blog, you may have noticed my frequent mentions of Eric (the above Eric obsessed with the Riddler). He's my roommate, platonic life mate, and life guru. Starting Tuesday next week, he will also be my assistant.

This is especially cool for us because his goal in life has been to be a personal assistant. In fact, we've been good friends for like ten years or something, and throughout the duration of our friendship, our mutual goals have been for me to a published author and for him to be my assistant. 

This will be exciting for people who enjoy things I do because Eric will be keeping more organized and helping me do stuff, so I should be better about answering emails. He's also going to be taking over the PayPal stuff, so I think I'm going to expand on that also. I don't know exactly what that will entail, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Also, check out how adorable my cat is:

The cute one sleeping is Squeak. The big fluffy butt is Nikki Fris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)