Some Promo Stuff & Motion City Soundtrack

Some info:

My KTTC interview (the NBC affiliate out of Rochester, MN) will be on Thursday, February 3rd at 10 PM. I've been told it with be on the KTTC website at some point, but I'm not sure when. I'll have links and what not when it is up (assuming I'm not horrible in it).

The interview I did with a reporter for USA Today should be in the edition on sale next Thursday, February 10th. That's not completely certain yet, but that's what I've heard so far.

And I got this tweet today:



I'm pretty excited about that. I do in fact mention Motion City Soundtrack a couple times in My Blood Approves (Jack and Alice talk about them and go see them at First Ave), and I also listened to MCS a bunch while writing Hollowland (mostly "Disappear"). And I put "Always Running Out of Time" by Motion City Soundtrack on the soundtrack for Honalee.

Now I am going to continue watching Top Chef, and then go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)