Pretty Places in Austin & Random Things

It's Saturday night, at 9:30. I'm in my jammies, watching a Lifetime movie with Hayden Paniettiere, and Eric is sleeping on the couch next to me. I'm a very exciting person.

I also filled out forms to go see a dentist, and I'm very excited about it. The dentist sounds very fancy. Eric was making fun of me for being so excited to go to the dentist, but I am.

This movie is scaring me about going to other countries, but it's also makes me want to go to Europe. They have such pretty buildings there. All the buildings here are crap. Well, not all of them. But a lot of them.

I like this place. It's probably my favorite place in all of Austin, MN.



My friend Pete is getting married there this fall, and I'm jealous, because it's such an awesome place to get married. You can't tell from the outside, but they have really pretty starlights and awesome balconies and stuff.  Here's in the inside of the Paramount:



This is the really pretty church/pavillion that my friends Val & Greggor got married in two years ago:



So yep. Those are some pretty places that my friends got/are getting married in Austin, Minnesota.

Also,  I did an interview with a reporter for the London Observer, and the article is out now. You can read it: here. It's about epublishing in the UK. There is one error in the article. It says that I've sold nearly a million copies of Switched. I have sold almost a million books of all my titles together - not just one title.

Oh! And tomorrow, there's the Oscars. But also, Shotime is re-airing Episodes from the beginning. Episodes quickly became one of my favorite shows. It's very funny, and it has people in it from Green Wing. (Side note: Can I get the two series of Green Wing on DVD here in the US? I've only see it available for the UK). And Matt Leblanc is surprisingly wonderful. I really enjoy it.

But tomorrow I will be watching the Oscars. I'm very excited to see what Franco comes up with. I just feel like everything that happens will be tweetable and youtube-worthy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)