Please Help

What you may not know about me is that I love rodents. Hamsters are my favorite, but I love rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, mice, gerbils, and rats. I watched an episode of Hoarders tonight, and this neat place called North Star Rescue took in over a thousand rats. They're working to find them all homes. Also, on the main page of their site, they say the recently took in a lot of hamsters as well.

I've secretly harbored a fantasy for years of running a hamster sanctuary, and it's great to see a place like North Star Rescue working like they are.

I'm too far away to adopt an animal from them or volunteer my time (they're in California), but they have a PayPal button where you can donate money. They also have a list of supplies they need and an address to ship them.

So, if you're an animal lover, and if you can, please donate or send supplies. And if you're nearby, I encourage you to volunteer or adopt a rat or hamster. They really do make excellent pets.

Here's the link for North Star Rescue: click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)