anyone lived in a pretty how town

I like e e cummings a lot. The titles of the My Blood Approves series are all taken from the poem "since feeling is first" by e e cummings.

So I really like this video because it reminds me sort of e e cummings (particularly the poem "anyone lived in a pretty how town, ") and it's a little steampunk-esque. So it's fun and pretty and enjoyable to me. As such, I'm sharing it with you.



And I analyzed my writing on some website by copy and pasting five chapters from Ascend, and it says that I write like one of my favorite authors. And it's since it's on the internet, it's completely true and accurate. That's always fun, right?



I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)