Teaser Tuesday - Ascend

Quick, before I get into the fun stuff - SouthLAnd season 3 premieres on TNT tonight. Watch it. Tell your friends to watch it.

I have been fighting for this show since it got canceled because it's the greatest cop drama on television ever. I've signed petitions, emailed TV stations, attended Facebook chats, tweeted, blogged, and just generally harassed the world into keeping this show on the air. And I will continue to do that if I have to.

So go watch it, so I can talk about stuff other than saving SouthLAnd, okay? 

Teaser Tuesday is a meme I frequently mutilate for my own purposes, and today will be no different. It's supposed to be "pick two random lines from a book you're reading." I was going to pick two random lines from Ascend, but the part I "randomly" picked really needs more than two lines because it's short.

So pretty much nothing about this follows the Teaser Tuesday meme rules, but it is Tuesday, and this is a teaser, so it's not a lie.

Without further rambling, here is the teaser for Ascend:
    “I want you to remember this,” he said, his voice low and husky. 
    “What?” I asked. 
    “You want me to kiss you.” 
    “I don’t,” I lied. 
    “You do. And I want you to remember that.”


It's not that great. But it's hard to pick lines. Maybe I'll come up with better ones later and post them. I can't really post my favorite lines from the book, though, because I feel like they give away too much. So... that's what I've got.

Well, I guess, my favorite non-giveaway anything line is: "I'm not a bloody cockroach." 

Also, I'm still taking questions about Ascend. I talked about it on my blog yesterday, and feel free to ask away.

And just as a reminder - Ascend will be out by January 15th.

EDIT: Sorry. I posted this blog a couple hours ago, and I just wanted an episode of "Hoarders" on A&E. They left many animals in the care of a woman who is clearly unwilling and/or incapable for caring for them. I don't understand why A&E did it, but it is obvious to anyone that the animals left under Hanna's care will continue to be abused and killed.

Does anybody know who to contact about this? All I know is that Hanna lives in Illinois. And yes, I know that lots of people watched that show and lots of people are probably writing somebody. But it was one of the most appalling things I've ever seen, and I want do whatever I can. 

So if anybody has any information about who to contact or something I can, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)