One last thing before I go...

Ascend is out in paperback now. Here is the link: paperback. It's $8.99, the same as the other two. (Here's Switched and Torn).

Onto other news - I've had some issues with the US Postal Service. As in they returned to me a mutilated package that did not contain a book, and said they don't know where the book went. I've also heard reports of at least one person not receiving a book.

As of last week, I had mailed off all my autographed books that people had ordered and any paperbacks won in giveaways. I will be gone all of next week, but if by Monday, January 24th you have still not received a book that you ordered from me, please email me so we can get it straightened out.

I'm also going to discontinue selling autographed copies of books for the time being. Because of the postal issues.


Um... what else. I felt like there was something I thought I should tell you guys. Ah, well. I can't remember what it is.

But I'm gone now until January 22nd. I might check stuff in between now and then, but I probably won't. I'm trying to unplug and all that.

So, thanks for all the love and support, and I'll see y'all in 8 days. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)