Fun Fact & a Top 10 List

Yesterday was my friend Valerie's birthday. Also - it would be Alice and Wendy and Remy's birthday. Yep. My main character's always share a birthday with Val. I don't know why exactly. I started doing it years ago, and every character I've had since then has had January 9 for their birthday. It just makes it easier for me keep straight, I like my friend Val, and having birthdays in January makes it easier to keep track of their ages through the years (if that makes sense).

So that's today's fun fact about Ascend.

In a completely unrelated note, I've been thinking lately about what albums I would classify as the Top Ten from 2000 through 2010. Why have I been thinking of that? I don't know. The year ended or something. But I've thought about it. And here's what I come up with.

  1. Silverchair - "Young Modern"
  2. blink 182 - "(Untitled)"
  3. Green Day - "American Idiot"
  4. Interpol - "Antics"
  5. Ryan Adams - "Gold"
  6. The Killers - "Hot Fuss"
  7. Death Cab for Cutie - "Plans"
  8. Lady Gaga - "The Fame Monster"
  9. Kanye West - "808s & Heartbreaks"
  10. Modest Mouse - "Good News for People Who Love Bad News"

Honorable mentions that I loved a lot but enough to make it to the Top 10 - Fall Out Boy - "From Under the Cork Tree," Band of Horses - "Everything All the Time," Metric - "Fantasies," Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "It's Blitz," MGMT - "Oracular Spectacular," Bloc Party - "Silent Alarm," Adam Lambert - "For Your Entertainment," Kanye West - "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy," Chris Garneau - "Music for Tourists," Death Cab for Cutie - "Narrow Stairs," Panic! at the Disco - "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out," Cobra Starship - "Hot Mess," Arcade Fire - "Neon Bible," The Shins - "Chutes Too Narrow,"  Elliott Smith - "Figure 8," Deftones - "White Pony," Tool - "10,000 Days," Snow Patrol - "Final Straw," and Coldplay - "A Rush of Blood to the Head."

Yep. Those are albums that I think are fantastic. So you should go listen to them all now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)