What I'm Doing Monday

What I'm Doing Monday is a Meme that I just made up because I wanted to take a break, and I was bored. It's a list of things that I'm currently enjoying at the moment that you might also enjoy.


What I'm listening to: Band of Horses, the Black Keys, Bon Iver, and Ryan Adams.

What I'm reading: Third World America by Ariana Huffington and Palo Alto by James Franco. And also Rachael Ray's cookbook, but that's for supper tonight.

What I'm watching: I have the Indiana Jones trilogy on my DVR, and I hope to start watching it tonight.

What I'm playing: Donkey Kong Returns on the Wii.

What I'm working on: I'm reworking the ending of Honalee, and I'm getting Letters to Elise and Ascend ready for release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)