So....

Hi.

So... the thing about Asend is... I'm going to hold off on publishing it. Indefinitely. It's not because of issues with the book or because I don't love you guys. Because I do. And this feels really, really mean of me to do right now after telling you it would be out soon. And I really wanted it to be out soon. I did. I still do.

But stuff's going on right now. Not bad stuff. Stuff that's good for me and the Trylle Trilogy in general. Possibly really good stuff. But it means that I need to hold off for now.

I'll explain more if/when things are concrete. But right now, I just have to apologize. I am sorry. I really am.

Ascend will be out at some point. I can promise you that. But I don't know when. And I love you guys.

So... I am sorry. But that's all I can really say for now.

EDIT: Ascend will be out by January 15th.

The day I posted this originally, I was offered a publishing contract for the trilogy. They wanted me to hold off on publishing the third book, but they did offer editing and marketing for the books. I debated on what would be the best course of action. I was aware that I'd made a commitment, but I thought that given the abrupt change of circumstances, I needed to put the book on hold to think about things.

I set the date before the contract was offered. I did not know I would be offered a contract.

I declined the contract, in part because I would have to hold off on publishing Ascend. So Ascend will be out.

But because of the reaction to this situation, I will no longer be announcing the release dates of projects until a few days before they are released. When I hit the button for publish, that's when I'll tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)