Books For Sale!

Alright. So the boxsets aren't ready yet. But I do have some paperbacks laying around the house, so I'm selling signed paperbacks through PayPal. I have another shipment of books coming (hopefully this week), so I'll be able to add more, and then the boxsets should go up later this week.

But anyway - here's some books. There's a limited supply on all of them, but I'll be getting more up soon. They're all $9.99, and I priced that shipping at $4.95 because that's how much it costs me to mail stuff in a flat rate priority mail envelope. Which is how I roll.

Okay. Here's what I've got so far:

Signed copies of Switched



Signed copies of Hollowland




Signed copies of My Blood Approves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)