Ascend

I'm just finishing up some Letters to Elise stuff, and hopefully, that should be out sometime next week.

Meanwhile, I've got some Ascend stuff up now. Hopefully, that should be ready for betas sometime next week.

But for the fun Ascend stuff, the first chapter is now up. You can read it: here. I also have the soundtrack up for it. You can listen: here.

This song didn't make it on the soundtrack, because I couldn't find it, but it so would've if I could. It's a song that would fit perfectly with a scene that I won't tell you about now. But I will. In the future. I love Oceanship a ton, by the way, and you should all listen to them. 


That's all I have for now. I have much work to get back to. Peace out, yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)