A Bit More Clarification..

So yesterday I posted a blog about the release date from Ascend going from "soon" to "I don't know when." Thank you to everybody for you comments and support. It really means a lot to me. I felt really bad and nervous about postponing the release, and I'm really appreciate your response. I also understand your frustration over the situation, and I am sorry for that.

There seemed to be some questions, though, and I thought I would clarify a few points.

#1. Ascend will be released. You will be able to read it at some point. I guarantee that. I just don't the day yet, and I can't even speculate right now.


#2. Letters to Elise will still be out. I actually uploaded it yesterday morning, so it should be for sale within the next 24-48 hours from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


#3. This does not effect the release of Honalee. I'm currently thinking a late January release, but I will let you know more the closer we get.


Good news to follow on this heals of this: I think I'm going to start outlining a sequel to Hollowland, but I probably won't be able to start writing it until March.

In January, I'm going to work on cowriting a paranormal romance with David Dalglish, and it sounds like it's going to be really good. I've never cowritten anything before, so I'm not entirely sure how it will work, but I think it will be really fun.


I have three more books I wrote over the past three or four years that I'm going to edit and try to get out over the next six months. One of them is fantasy, but the other two are just young adult.


I'm also working on a fun idea for the sirens novel I've been wanting to write for a over a year now. Hopefully, I'll be able to start that this spring. I haven't gotten everything figured it out with it. But it will be good.


So I have a lot of other projects and stuff coming up. Lots of stuff to keep you busy until Ascend comes out.

Edit: Letters to Elise is now available at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble for only $.99.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)