Torn - ARCs

With Torn's release imminent, I'm looking for people interested in advanced copies. Readers open to checking for mistakes, both grammatical and plot-wise, are encouraged to do so, but it's not necessary.

Are you interested in getting an ARC? Answer me these questions three-
  • Have you read and enjoyed Switched?
  • Do you read ecopies of books (either PDF, .doc, or some other electronic way)?
  • Do you have a review blog?
If you answered yes to those three questions, then I'd probably like to send you an ARC. If you're interested in a paperback ARC of Torn, I will be getting some out, but not for a few weeks.

So, if you're interested, let me know. Either leave you're my email or email me at: hocking_amanda@hotmail.com.

If you haven't read Switched, but you answered yes to the other two questions, let me know, and I'd probably enjoy if you reviewed an ARC of Switched.

I say "let me know" a lot. I hope you like me anyway.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)