My heart belongs to Dexter Morgan

I am in love with Dexter Morgan. He's basically Batman, but better because Dexter kills people, which seems like the smart thing since Arkham Asylum has a revolving door.

Isn't that what everyone is looking for? A sociopath with a heart of a gold? Or maybe it's just me?

Anyway - I'm watching The Big Chill and it's distracting me from whatever important meaningful thing I was going to say about Dexter, so just pretend I did say something while I feel nostaligic for an era that was an embryo through.

And as for the box set thing - I'd still enjoy it if you contributed your thoughts. So contribute them.

I love Kevin Kline. And Jeff Goldbloom. And Dexter Morgan.

Oh! You know what would be awesome? A movie like The Big Chill, but set now. Is that what Grownups was supposed to be? Because that doesn't seem nearly as awesome as The Big Chill. Or Gross Pointe Blank. Or...

I don't know. I'm rambling. The point is - I like TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)