Boxsets

I've had a couple people ask about boxsets for the My Blood Approves series, and with the holidays approaching, I was wondering if there would really be an interest in such a thing. I'd have to get them set up myself, so they'd be limited in number.

This is all very preliminary, mind you, but I'm feeling out to see if it would be worth the time and effort. I'm not sure exactly how much such a thing would cost. I think it would probably have to be $25 -30 for four paperbacks, plus shipping and handling. And I would probably add a few things, like bookmarks.

I'm not sure what I would do for a box yet, but I'm sure I would think of something fun. Like maybe a collage. So each box would be one of a kind. That'd be fun, right? Maybe. But then I'd definitely have to limit the numbers. So I don't know.

Also, I don't know if any of you would care. So I'm not sure if I will do anything. It all depends on your level of interest. If I think people will be into it, I'll do it. And then I also need to guage about how many people I think will be into it.

So let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)