Twas the Night Before the Night Before Zombiepalooza

Friday kicks off Zombiepalooza, so I've officially got my blog all decked out for Halloween.

I have a calender  up in Zombiepalooza to showcase all the stuff going on in October. As things happen, I'll post links, and update the schedule.

As you can see, I still have a few days open, so if you're interested in participating, let me know!

Hollowland now has a fancy book trailer, the first chapter, a soundtrack, and the cover up, so you should check it out.

I'm getting excited for October and Halloween. As you should be. It's going to be a hoot this year! A hoot, I tell you! I'm going as Poison Ivy. I know that's not very Zombiepalooza, but I'm doing theme costumes with friends this year and we're going as Batman villains. And I like Poison Ivy. I considered Harley Quinn, but her costume is lame.

I want to post a comprehensive list of the best zombie and horror films/books. What do you think are the best zombie/horror films/books of all time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)