you may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

It's the end of Day 2 and Wisdom is ranked at #52 in the whole Kindle store.


My life currently feels like a dream I'm going to wake up from.

I have this semi-reoccurring dream about this guy (who shall remain nameless). In this dream, said guy is finally into me, after all my hours of pining after him. And I'm like, "Yes! This is finally happening!"

But then something weird happens, like he suddenly grows a third eye, and I go, "Oh, shoot. This is a stupid dream." I try to make the best of it then, but I can't really get into it. Once I know it's a dream, it loses it's appeal.

But sometimes, worse times, I don't realize it's a dream. I wake up, and for a brief moment, I think that's all true. Then I realize it's not, and it's actually kinda heartbreaking.

At any rate - I'm sorta afraid that's what's happening here. Any minute I'll wake up, and go, "Oh... drat. Foiled again."

Until then, I'm going to make the best of my dream. That's the plan anyway.

So far, I've been wasting too much time instead of writing and editing. I have a list of things I need to accomplish this week, and I've done none of them.

However, my book did reach break the top 100, so I can't count this week as a total failure.

Thanks, you guys, for making this week so awesome, and I hope that you'll all let me continue to entertain you with my future endeavors.

P. S. Working on some Torn (the sequel to Switched) stuff this week - and oh my gosh. That's all I'll say about that for now.

P. P. S. I actually have a lot more stuff I wanted to say about a lot more stuff, but my brain is falling asleep. And my eye is watering.

P. P. P. S. I enjoy Stacey Wallace Benefiel. That's all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)