wowza

Wisdom came out today, and thanks to all your support, it marked the first time one of my books has made it into the top 100 best sellers on Kindle. (It's also #16 in Hot New Release and #3 in Movers and Shakers at the time of this posting.) It topped out at #25, but it's started slipping down to #27.

But that's okay. Hell, that's more than okay. That's frickin amazing. It's the kind of thing I've always hoped for, and so far, the response to Wisdom has been overwhelmingly wonderful. So, thanks guys!



Eddie Izzard went on a rant once where we use the word "awesome" too much, and he's right. It's hard to describe today except to say: it has been awesome like a hundred billion hotdogs. (Watch the video to understand.)



If you haven't had a chance to check out Wisdom, it is for sale on Kindle: here, and at Smashwords: here, and in paperback: here.

Also, I do have a contest going now (which no one has entered yet). Check out giveaways and contests for more info.

Two things that I didn't say this month:

R. I. P. John Hughes - February 18, 1950 – August 6, 2009 We'll never forget about you. Not ever.


R. I. P. Layne Staley - August 22, 1967 - April 5, 2002 


I actually picked August 22nd as the release date for Wisdom because it was Layne's birthday. Layne was the lead singer of Alice in Chains, and he died when I was a senior in high school. I listened to A LOT of Alice in Chains in high school.

When I was 11, I got MTV for the first time in my life. I grew up super Christian, and I loved the song "Heaven Beside You" by AiC. They played the video all the time on MTV, and I was always terrified I would go to hell for liking it. Ever since then, I've loved Alice in Chains.  


Anyway - in remembrance of Layne, I bring you my two favorite song by Alice in Chains: 








I also love "Rooster" and "Grind" and about a million other songs, but I thought two was enough for the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)