Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, but I'm doing things a little differently. Teasers are usually taken from the book you're reading, but I'm taking them from the book I'm working on - i. e., Wisdom

Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two or three “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

So with that in mind, here are two teasers from Wisdom:
"I knew that Peter and I couldn’t live together anymore, not if I wanted to make things work with Jack, but I didn’t like the feel of empty space. But it wasn’t just his absence that made the house seem empty." 

And there you have it. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)