life

I'm going through a thing... we'll call it "insanity." It takes me 7 days to adjust to any major changes in my life - good or bad. I'm on day 2, and I'm still deep in the crazies.

I'm now a full-time author. No day job. Just writing. This is awesome, terrifying, humbling, and completely surreal. It's both unexpected and expected.

This is a quote from my Myspace page (which I wouldn't recommend visiting, cause it's old and dead) from April 27, 2009:

The other day, I was in the car, and it was beautiful and I was listening to something on the radio, and I thought, “Wait. This is what life is going to be like.” And I was very excited. Because my life won’t always be winter. Someday, it will be different than this. And it will be very exciting.

You’ll see.

And today, it was gorgeous out, and I was driving home from my friend Kalli's house listening to Motion City Soundtrack, and I thought, rather startling, "This is my life. This is what it's going to be like from now on."

It was very surreal.

Anyway - I haven't answered an email all weekend, but I'll be replying to them all tomorrow. I needed a couple days off to celebrate/cope. Life is scary and strange, and I've learned that nothing is impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)