a week and a half

Soo... Mary at Sparkling Review asked if she get an early copy of Wisdom to review for her blog. Today she posted her review, and she gave it 20/10, so I'd say she liked it.

You can check out the full review over at her site: here.

It's only a week and a half until the release, and I'm getting pretty excited myself. I'm also tremendously nervous. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of it, while simultaneously being a little afraid of what everyone thinks of it.

Putting out a new book in a series is a bit different than putting out just a regular new book. People have enjoyed the first three books in the series, at least enough to read the fourth one, and I don't want to let them down with Wisdom.

So far, the responses have been pretty good. Here's hoping you guys dig it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)