the crime of century

Thank you to everybody for all the birthday wishes!!!! 

I didn't do much on my birthday, but that's okay. :) 

Unfortunately, a horrible crime was committed, and I'm actually pretty upset about it. 



My pink flamingos were stolen from in front of my house. They lit up and I've had them for about 9 months, and today, somebody stole them from me. I'm pretty bummed about the whole thing. Plus, I can't find anymore like them that light up on the internet.

I'm going to get more flamingos and I'll padlock them to my deck if I have to. But I will win this fight. I'm going to fill my yard with lots and lots of tacky flamingos. I'll show them. (I'm not sure what exactly, but I will show them. You'll see.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)