all systems are go... are you sure?

Trying to edit my book. Difficult. More difficult than I originally thought.

It would probably easier if I either A) had somebody to help and bounce ideas off, or B) just sat down and did instead of writing about how I should be writing.

What is that quote? Talking about music is like dancing about architecture? Writing about writing is like that too. Except not.

It's neat cause I got to create my own vampire mythos. And it's as follows:
-they can't drink animal blood (take that Stephanie Meyer and Anne Rice - it's stupid!!!)
-they're tan (melanin is fancy)
-they have sharp incisors but not fangs exactly
-they're not cold, but they're not warm either
-they're superior in strength, mental abilities, speed, etc.
-they heal super quick
-they release sexy endorphins

I think that's it. I don't know. This is hard.

You know what? I'm just gonna do it. It's already eleven. I've killed an hour with nothing. I need to just do this. And I will. And you'll all like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open QR Codes

Technology Tuesday Postponed!

Mega Giveaway! (Today only!!!)